Amazon's Labor Day sale is live and we're tracking the best deals: Save up to 75% on Apple, Stanley, and more
Our team of shopping experts dug up Labor Day deals on everything from a viral Bissell stain buster to AirPods, a buck shy of their lowest price ever.
Here's some hard truth: It's September, which is basically October, which is Halloween, which is essentially Thanksgiving, which means it's the holidays. Now, I enjoy sipping hot cocoa and snacking on sugar cookies as much as the next person, but I'd also like to enjoy what little is left of summer before I have to bust out my puffer coat. Alas, it's Labor Day, marking the unofficial start of fall — and if you're feeling the bye-bye-beach-season blues, maybe shopping the best Amazon will turn that frown upside down.
Still have some saltwater taffy lodged in your choppers? An Oral-B at a very, well, toothsome $55 (down from $71) might be in order. (That's a record low.) Nothing says "Bring on autumnal rusticity" like investing in a cozy (also an all-time low at $25), and nothing says "I'm a genius" like getting for a buck shy of their best price ever (a $39 savings).
I won't be-Labor the point, but much like summer, these deals aren't endless. Better rev up that cart while you can save up to 70%... Read more..
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment