A movie sequel to The Summer I Turned Pretty is in development. Amazon Prime Video has announced the news after the hit show’s season 3 finale began streaming on the platform. Created by Jenny Han from her namesake novel trilogy, The Summer I Turned Pretty debuted on June 17, 2022. Seasons 2 and 3 subsequently came out on July 14, 2023, and July 16, 2025. While it was previously announced that the third season would also be the show’s last and that there would not be a Season 4, the story will now conclude with a feature-length sequel. Amazon Prime Video greenlights The Summer I Turned Pretty movie sequel Amazon Prime Video revealed plans for the movie sequel at the show’s finale red carpet celebration in Paris, France. Han will direct the project from a screenplay she penned with Sarah Kucserka. There is another big milestone left in Belly’s journey, and I thought only a movie could give it its proper due,” Han said in a statement. “I’m so grateful to Prime Video for continu...
Daniil Medvedev gestures during a first-round match against Benjamin Bonzi at the U.S. Open. Photo: geoff burke/Reuters
For almost seven minutes, every time it seemed like the match would resume, the noise—chants, boos, earsplitting jeers—just grew louder.
It was nearing midnight Sunday at Louis Armstrong Stadium, where Russia’s Daniil Medvedev was facing an unseeded French challenger named Benjamin Bonzi in the first round of the U.S. Open. Bonzi had Medvedev down two sets to none, with match point on his racket.

Comments
Post a Comment